First 3 Days!
!Hola! Friends and family. I have survived my first 3 days at the MTC!! I can’t says that it has been a blast but it has been an good experience. It may have only been 3 days but it feels like it’s been weeks. Going to the MTC requires a big change of lifestyle and I am still getting used to it. My Spanish is already way better than before I came because the classes teach me a lot and the Lord has blessed me with the gift of tongues! I am definitely becoming closer to my Heavenly Father because I am praying more than ever before. My companions name is Elder Parkin and I am getting along with him great! On Thursday night he was called to be the district leader. My district is really cool and we are all becoming friends. It’s only been 3 days full of classes so I don’t have much experiences to share yet. (I’m also not a big picture taker so these are all the pictures I have ). 5 and a half more weeks to go! I am thinking of you all!!
Elder Rowbotham
~”There is no obstacle too great, no challenge too difficult, that we cannot meet with faith” -Gordon B. Hinckley
Elder Rowbotham
~”There is no obstacle too great, no challenge too difficult, that we cannot meet with faith” -Gordon B. Hinckley




Comments
Post a Comment