Interesting Week
Hey everyone! I can’t believe I’m almost already half way done with the MTC! This has been an interesting week! Sunday’s are nice here because all the classes are in English and it gives my brain a break. We also get to watch a film at night which are always super good, the two films I’ve seen are both talks from David a Bednar and they were amazing. On Monday me and my comp had our first TRC and it did not go well ... We were trying to teach her about prayer and the Holy Ghost but she was asking so many questions and we couldn’t understand anything she was saying but we got the point across lol. On Tuesday we had a great devotion from Elder Gay and how we can be the most effective missionaries but after our discussion one of the elders in my district, Elder Cox, announced that he was leaving the next morning. He had only told some people but to me I was shocked because he was such an amazing missonary. I respect him so much for his courage to go home and do what he needs to do but it was a sad night. Since Elder Cox left his companion Edler Tolbert, going to El Salvador, joined me and my companion (Elder Parkin, going to the same mission as me) to make a trio. This has been a interesting change having two people with me at all times lol. So on Wednesday and Thursday we had our next two TRCs and Elder Tolbert helped so much, he’s pretty much fluent! So those went way better than Monday & on Thursday we asked our investigator to pray to close the lesson and she did it perfectly! So it was good to find out that she learned something Monday. I am pretty sure we have real investigators because everyone else’s investigators aren’t as difficult as ours and ask so many questions about everything! Overall I’m having fun, or at least having as much fun as I can being tired everyday :D . My Spanish is getting better every week! The days seem to go by so slow and the weeks super fast. Overall it was a pretty good week going to the temple last Saturday was fun and a great experience, and plus I get to go again today!
Elder Rowbotham
~”There is no obstacle too great, no challenge too difficult, that we cannot meet with faith” -Gordon B. Hinckley
Elder Rowbotham
~”There is no obstacle too great, no challenge too difficult, that we cannot meet with faith” -Gordon B. Hinckley


Comments
Post a Comment