Hola a Todos

¡Hola a todos!
Another week flies by in the MTC! This has been the fastest week yet it feels like I was just emailing you guys! It’s crazy that I have about two weeks left and I have mixed emotions about it, on one hand it’s gonna be sad to leave all the friends I made but on the other hand I am super excited to go to Canada! This week was a pretty normal week with a bunch of classes. On Tuesday thought, Elder Anderson came to the MTC for the devotional! He gave a an amazing talk about temples and it’s importance! I also haven’t told you guys but I am in the choir! I went with my companion the first week because he really wanted to but It’s really grown on me, it’s actually something I look forward to! Anyways, we sang Hope of Israel and the spirit was so strong when we sang it’s amazing! They also announced there choosing missionaries to sing in General Conference (most likely not me) but still super cool! Our TRCs this week I feel we’re better than last weeks. Every time we go in with a lesson plan and it gets thrown away because they have so many difficult questions which is not bad, just difficult for missionaries in the MTC who are learning Spanish and can barely understand what they are saying. A couple questions we had a hard time explaining in Spanish were “ why do we need both the Book of Mormon and the Bible”, “ how can we tell feelings are from the spirit and not the devil” and “ Is Jesus Christ more important than God”. The last question we were going to teach them about the plan of salvation but just yesterday we got switched to a new TRC person :( It stinks cuz we were becoming so close with them( Andrea and Jessica), but that’s how transfers work in the field. The TRCs are a great learning experience though because those are real questions that missionaries need to answer on their missions. Other than that it was a pretty good week. Thanks to everyone for your support the MTC is hard but it is such a great experience if you have a good attitude and make it fun! It’s crazy everyone is getting their mission calls and leaving I wish you all good luck as you serve the Lord. 

Elder Rowbotham
~”There is no obstacle too great, no challenge too difficult, that we cannot meet with faith” -Gordon B. Hinckley


Comments

Popular Posts