Caroling and Hot Cocoa Stand

Hey everyone! Cómo están?? This week has been great but I don't have much to talk about! My companions are lots of fun and they help me a bunch. My Spanish is getting so much better as I have been praying for the gift of tongues everyday! 

I'm really excited for this Christmas season because it makes missionary work lots of fun! On the 1st we went caroling and it was a lot of fun. The Christmas devotional on Sunday was super good I hope everyone got the chance to watch it. This week we started Light the World. We came up with ideas for stuff to do each theme each week and it's gonna be tons of fun! We are already doing a lot of service. 

Over the weekend we got a bunch of snow! I'm not good with estimates but it seems like it was about 6 inches of snow. It looks super nice but I'm not excited for it turn all gross. Our minivan doesn't have winter tires so it's always sketchy driving on the streets with a bunch of snow but it's fun haha. 

We had lessons with Riley and Luis again and we talked with them about the true meaning of Christmas. We set a goal for Riley to be baptized on December 22 which is awesome. The first couple weeks in Canada I was able to teach a guy named Rafael but all of a sudden he didn't want to talk to us anymore. It was a miracle we were able to meet with him this past week and give him an old winter coat cuz he didn't have one. I hope we can start teaching him again. 

Other than that it was a great week! The weeks always go by so fast. Hope you guys all a great week too. Talk to you all next Tuesday! 

Elder Rowbotham

 1.a big statue of shoes  2. On Saturday we did hot chocolate stand 3. Lots of snow 4.Singing hymns and carols at THE children's hospital



Comments

Popular Posts