Happy New Year 2019
Hola everyone! Como están?? Ive decided that I am going to send out a weekly email every other week now. Feliz navidad y feliz año nuevo!! I hope you all had a great time celebrating Christmas and new years. These past 2 weeks have been tons of fun but also sad. It's crazy that I am already done with training!! My trainer Elder Simonton finished his 2 years and went home yesterday. It was hard to drop him off because we've gotten so close and he has helped me with so much. I will miss him but I am excited to get my new companion Elder Web tomorrow. I've talked with him a couple times he's a really cool guy. Also we are going to be Spanish south now.
My Christmas was lots of fun. President let us sleep in till 8! I was able to call my family which was awesome! It was really good to see them. Through out the day we went to members houses to eat and have fun with them. Christmas dinner was so good my favorite part were these brown sugar carmelized sweet potatoes. Last night we had to be at home by 7 so we pretty much just hung out the rest of the night. I can't believe it is already 2019! My testimony of the Savior has grow a lot this Christmas season. He truly is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. I love serving and giving presents during Christmas time because Christ wants us to feel that joy that he felt when he served on the earth. I'm grateful that Christ was sent to the Earth because I am able to follow his example and be able to return to live with my Heavenly Father.
Us Spanish missionaries at the latino party we had
2. At the Corona LRT station
3&4. Our zone
5. Our district
6. Awkward picture
7. Caroling on Christmas eve
8. with our friend Kynan on Christmas
9&10. Old pictures with a member family
My Christmas was lots of fun. President let us sleep in till 8! I was able to call my family which was awesome! It was really good to see them. Through out the day we went to members houses to eat and have fun with them. Christmas dinner was so good my favorite part were these brown sugar carmelized sweet potatoes. Last night we had to be at home by 7 so we pretty much just hung out the rest of the night. I can't believe it is already 2019! My testimony of the Savior has grow a lot this Christmas season. He truly is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. I love serving and giving presents during Christmas time because Christ wants us to feel that joy that he felt when he served on the earth. I'm grateful that Christ was sent to the Earth because I am able to follow his example and be able to return to live with my Heavenly Father.
We got an investigator passed over to us named Lucas. He's an interesting guy but he's super cool! We set a baptism date for him in January but he didnt come to church so we have to move the date. Other than that he has been taught all the lessons and is so close to baptism. There was another lesson with Angelica and Marco that went great but I wasn't there because we were on exchanges. They are reading the Book of Mormon and they said there's lots of similarities to the Bible! They are progressing a lot. The YSA ward has been pretty low in numbers this past couple weeks everyone going back home but it has been fun to get to know everyone because I am staying in that ward for a while! Overall the holidays have been great! I hope you all have a wonderful new year! Talk to ya soon.
2. At the Corona LRT station
3&4. Our zone
5. Our district
6. Awkward picture
7. Caroling on Christmas eve
8. with our friend Kynan on Christmas
9&10. Old pictures with a member family


Comments
Post a Comment