LOOK WHO'S THE NEW DISTRICT LEADER

Hey everyone!! It has been a quick past two weeks I feel like I just sent you all an email! So we got our transfer call this morning and nothing in the companionship is changing which is great because me and my comps get along really well! We are getting sisters down here in red deer to help out with all the work we have which is going to help a lot. Also I am going to be the district leader which should be interesting hahah! My time in Red Deer has been great and lots of fun! The members here are great and the people we are teaching are also great! We had a few lessons this past week that were very good. I found this quote and I shared it in one of our lessons with a guy named Connor. "This beautiful gospel is so simple a child can grasp it, yet so profound and complex that it will take a lifetime—even an eternity—of study and discovery to f





ully understand it." We were able to have a couple more lesson with Trinidad about the Gospel of Jesus Christ & WoW and she understood all of it. We set a baptismal date for her for April 13 which we feel very confident about. She is super solid she comes to church every Sunday and even last week she brought one of her friends! We were also able to meet with Alex again and we had to move his baptismal date to April 13 because he had to work the Sunday before his original date. He is super solid also he is friends with lots of the YSA. My testimony of the power of the spirit grows every time I feel the spirit in a lesson or when we share our testimony. Last week specifically we had a very good lesson because the spirit was present and if the spirit wouldn't have been there then it would have been totally different. Elder Cuthbertson in the middle of teaching asked Henry (the guy we are teaching) if he feels the spirit at the moment as we went through the POS lesson. He says he did and it was super cool. Well that's all I got for you guys this time. I hope you are all as excited as I am for General Conference and are preparing for the amazing talks that are going to be shared! I hope you all have a fantastic week! Los quiero a todos!

Elder Rowbotham

Comments

Popular Posts