RED DEER ~ NEW COMP CUTHBERTSON
Hola a todos!! Its been a pretty crazy last couple weeks! Soo there was a mid transfer in the mission and I am now in a city called Red Deer! It is right in the middle of Edmonton and Calagary. It was sad to leave all the people that I got close with in my first area but I am super excited to make new relationships here! I now have 3 companions! We call it a quadpan! Two of them are Tagalog missionaries and the other is a Spanish Elder like me! The Spanish missionaries name is Elder Cuthbertson & hes been out for a year now. We all get along really well and we have lots of fun. So far I really like Red Deer and the members are great. During mid transfers a few missionaries went up to Edmonton and so we added a couple extra wards to our area. When we added up all the people in area book that we are teaching and interested people there is about 60 people which is crazy! I have been able to have a lot of lessons with a lot of different people.
One guy that I had a lesson with is a YSA and his name is Alex. He has been taught for about a year now and he is super cool. We set a baptismal date for him for March 30 and I feel really good about it for him. We went over the baptismal questions with him and he is super solid and has a great testimony! We are also teaching a Spanish lady named Trinidad and she is really nice and close to baptism! The last lesson we talked with her about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that went very well. Im continuing to progress my Spanish with the little opportunities that I have hahah! The best practice is talking with my companion in Spanish!
Last week we had our zone conference! That was really fun and spiritually uplifting! The topic for zc was the Book of Mormon and we had training on using technology more effectively. I learned a lot about how to be a more effective missionary and how important the Book of Mormon is in missionary work. One quotes that was talked about that I really like is "what you are becoming is a lot more important than what you are doing" - Russell M Nelson. It was also great to see all my friends in Edmonton. Anyways I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying life! I am because it is starting to warm up here in Canada and getting into the positives now! I hope you all have a great week! Los quiero a todos!!
Last week we had our zone conference! That was really fun and spiritually uplifting! The topic for zc was the Book of Mormon and we had training on using technology more effectively. I learned a lot about how to be a more effective missionary and how important the Book of Mormon is in missionary work. One quotes that was talked about that I really like is "what you are becoming is a lot more important than what you are doing" - Russell M Nelson. It was also great to see all my friends in Edmonton. Anyways I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying life! I am because it is starting to warm up here in Canada and getting into the positives now! I hope you all have a great week! Los quiero a todos!!








Comments
Post a Comment