Biking it Today

Hola amigos y familia !! Let me just start off by saying General Conference was amazing! The spirit was so strong and all the speakers were talking directly to our needs. It's no surprise how much they talked about living and learning the gospel in the home because of how important it is at this time. I'm not even sure that I can pick a favorite talk because they were all so good! One that really stood out to me was President Nelson's talk in the Sunday morning session. He talked about how making covenants with God is the key for families to be together forever! One thing he said was "time is running out". He is truly a prophet of God and knows what we need! I hope that you all study the talks that were given and learn from them!
I little update for Trinidad: we had to move her baptismal date to April 27th because she has been so busy with work that we couldn't meet with her in time and finish all the lessons. It was really cool we were able to watch Sunday morning session at a members house in Spanish with her & she said she learned a lot! We were also able to meet this one guy named Henry this week and he is doing really good he understands everything we teach. The problem is he is always leaving for long amounts of time for work! We are meeting with a girl named Janet who is from Mexico. She is the sister of a recent convert. Basically all the Spanish speakers in Red Deer are from Mexico! We had to pass Alex over to the sisters that cover YSA but he is still super solid! Other than that everything is going great! Sorry I didn't get barely any pics this week. Here is a pic of me and my companion biking! I hope you all have a great week! Los quiero a todos!

Elder Rowbotham
Attachments area

Comments

Popular Posts