Temple Time
Hola everyone!! Sorry its been a little while since I've sent a email! These past few weeks have been great! We had transfer calls last week and we were told that we are not changing! We moved this last week though so we are more central to the north part of Edmonton! That took up like a whole day because we had to go to a bunch of places to pick up furniture and stuff! We were able to have our last zone conference with President Pattison and his wife last week. It was really good he basically talked about everything he does when he does exit interviews for missionaries going home! We got a lot of advice about marriage and life! After the training everyone went to a park and we had a 5K and BBQ! I actually did better than I thought I would during the 5k I didn't walk at all!! It was super fun to just hang out play sports and talk to all the missionaries. It is kinda sad to see our mission president go home this week but I am really excited for the new mission president and to get to know him! Change is exciting! So we are teaching a few people at the moment which is awesome! Our friend Isaac told us that he is going to be moving back to his hometown Saskatoon so this Thursday will be our last lesson with him! Pretty sad that we can't continue with him and help him more on his journey but I know he will continue to grow and get baptized eventually! We committed him to stop smoking for good so we will see how that is going. We are meeting with a guy named Mario from Nicaragua and he is really cool! He has been meeting with the missionaries for a while now & he has a baptismal date for a day in December because i think it's a special holiday in his country or something like that! The last person I'll mention is a guy named Carlos. He is from Colombia & he started attending our English class one day. We have started helping him personally with English and afterwards we teach him about the gospel. We've taught him about the Book of Mormon and Plan of Salvation and he's come to church a couple times so hopefully we can continue to progress with him! We were able to go to the temple last week and it was great! This was only my second time going to the temple in the mission field and I was able to feel the spirit a lot! It truly is the house of the Lord! I hope you all are doing good and having a great summer! It's cool it doesnt get dark here till like 10:30 and then the sun comes up really early! We've been getting a lot of rain here but at least its not too hot! Los quiero a todos!! Que tengan una excelente semana!










Comments
Post a Comment