Jasper

Hola familia y amigos!! It seems like the weeks go by faster the longer you are out! I can't believe I only have a year left already! Me and my comp Elder Parkin get along really well and we are having a lot of fun together. The Río Vista ward is so awesome the members are all super great! There has been a big push recently in our mission to work more with the members which is really cool. We had Zone conference this past week and it was really good!! We mostly talked about working with members and how we can further progress this mission! Our new mission president is great and he is helping the mission so much. I have had a great time getting to know the members and Spanish people in our area. They are definitely one of the best ways to find Spanish people to teach. At the moment we are working with a couple guys. One is from Chile his name is Enzo and he is really cool! He has been to church the past couple weeks but it's hard to schedule lessons because he works a lot. Another guy that came to church this week his name is Edwin he is from México and I actually taught him & his friends back in January when I was in this area! Most Spanish people are always busy with work here so hopefully we can set some lessons up! We started up an English class in our ward so hopefully that will be a good way to introduce more people to the gospel. A couple weeks ago a member took us to Jasper on pday it was super beautiful and lots of fun! It was great to see mountains after a year without any here in Edmonton! Well that's basically everything new with me! I hope you are all enjoying the end of summer! I definitely am because soon enough its gonna be too cold to go outside hahah. Hope you have a great week!! Los quiero a todos!




Comments

Popular Posts