Scary Service


Zane Rowbotham

AttachmentsAug 6, 2019, 1:50 PM (9 days ago)
to me
Hola amigos!! Como estan?? Sorry I try to send an email at least every other week but sometimes I get lazy haha! Alot has happened since my last email!  We had transfers last week & my new companion is Elder Parkin! For those of you who don't know Elder Parkin was my comp in the MTC and then we were trained together for the first 6 weeks so this is our third time together!! I'm glad we are good friends cuz that would not be fun if we didn't like eachbother! We are serving in the Spanish ward Rio Vista in the south part of Edmonton! I was pretty sad to leave the Branch in the North after only being in it for 2 months because the members are so great and we had a lot of really good work going on. But I'm even more excited to be back in the south and really get to know all the members in Rio Vista! We are sharing the ward with two other missionaries and one of them was here before so we basically started out with an empty area book haha! They gave us a couple people we are starting to work with which was nice. I honestly wasn't excepting this change but wherever the Lord needs me I am more than willing to go! My last Sunday in the branch me and my companion both gave talks! It was my first talk in Spanish and I thought it was pretty good. Our topic was about missionary work of course. My main points were about fear and how we need to pray in order to overcome it so we can better share the gospel with others and why we do missionary work. I thought it was a pretty good talk for a two days in advance notice. I'm getting really close to my year mark which is crazy!! It has gone by so fast! Well that's basically all that's new with me I am doing great enjoying missionary life! The weather here in the summer is weird it's been rainy almost the whole summer and when it's hot outside it's nothing compared to Cali haha. We did service at this big heritage festival yesterday and I got a little sunburn




for like the first time on my mission hahaha! We are going to be doing a lot of work this week trying to find more people we can share the gospel with! Los quiero a todos! I hope you all have a fantastic week!!

Comments

Popular Posts