GOING ENGLISH

Hola a todos!!! These past couple weeks have been great! We got our transfer calls this morning and surprisingly I am going to be serving in an English ward now. After 6 weeks in being in the Rio Vista ward I am getting moved again. I'm really sad about it because the members are awesome and this has been my favorite ward in my mission so far. But the Lord has a plan for me & I know he needs me somewhere else! I am also excited to get to know the people in the Namao(english) ward! 

We were able to meet with Enzo this past week and it was really good! He has 2 jobs so he is really busy throughout the week but he really likes having us over to teach him and he likes going to church! We were able to find a new person to teach last week while we were on the train. His name is Benjamin and he is super cool he actually came up to us and asked us to come over to his house to share a message with him! That was a cool experience because we only had like 30 minutes till we had to be home but I felt like we needed to do some finding! I have learned the importance to always listen to the promptings of the Holy ghost and act on them! Our prophet has said that it will not be possible in the coming days to survive spiritually without the influence of the Holy Ghost in our lives! 

I'm going to keep this email short this week but thank you everyone for the support you show me. This first year in the mission has been amazing and I cant wait for what lies ahead the rest of my time here in Canada! Sorry I only got one picture from this week Haha! Los quiero a todos! I hope you all have an awesome week!!!

Elder Rowbotham

Comments

Popular Posts