Elder Moreira
Hola familia y amigos!! The past couple weeks have been really good! We had transfers last week and I am very happy that I am able to spend more time in the Namao ward! It is an English ward but it's such an awesome ward and we also got a new companion that speak Spanish! Me and Elder Flitton are training Elder Moreira from Argentina! He is from the city close to Buenos Aires called La Plata. He has been helping us a ton with our Spanish while we help him learn English! It hasn't
been the easiest but it has been so fun! We get along really well so we have lots of fun together. He is actually a convert of like a year and he is such an awesome missionary! We have continued to meet with members and try and help them with their missionary work. We haven't been able to work with Valerie as much because she's got a lot of stuff going on in her life right now but we hope she will continue to want to learn more. We have been able to meet with a lot of people lately but we haven't seen too much progress with them but I will keep you updated!! Oh and also we had a really good lesson with Patrick about faith and he said he is going to come to church this Sunday! Our stake had like a Halloween dance activity that we were invited to but it definitely wasn't as fun as the trunk or treats that we have back home! I hope you all have a fun Halloween and a great week! I'm going to keep this email short because I dont have too much time today! I know this is Christ's true church & I am excited as we get closer to Christmas to celebrate Christ's life and share His love with everyone! Los quiero a todos! Have a great week!!
been the easiest but it has been so fun! We get along really well so we have lots of fun together. He is actually a convert of like a year and he is such an awesome missionary! We have continued to meet with members and try and help them with their missionary work. We haven't been able to work with Valerie as much because she's got a lot of stuff going on in her life right now but we hope she will continue to want to learn more. We have been able to meet with a lot of people lately but we haven't seen too much progress with them but I will keep you updated!! Oh and also we had a really good lesson with Patrick about faith and he said he is going to come to church this Sunday! Our stake had like a Halloween dance activity that we were invited to but it definitely wasn't as fun as the trunk or treats that we have back home! I hope you all have a fun Halloween and a great week! I'm going to keep this email short because I dont have too much time today! I know this is Christ's true church & I am excited as we get closer to Christmas to celebrate Christ's life and share His love with everyone! Los quiero a todos! Have a great week!!






Comments
Post a Comment