Loud Church Experience
Hey everyone!! Another couple weeks come and go by here in up in the Great White North! We got covered in snow this past weekend and the roads were so bad! Still not sure why they got the Californian driving on the snowy road hahaha this is my second winter here so I guess that makes me experienced hahaha. Just pray we don't get in an accident! We had zone conference this past week and that was really good! Our mission president showed us the new nativity video that's coming out soon for light the world and it is super good! I could feel the spirit so strong when I watched it and I hope you can all share it with friends and family when it is released! Don't have too many updates for the people that we are teaching because they have all been busy lately but last Sunday Patrick finally came to our church! Mainly because we went to his church after but that is a big step for him. His church was in a different language so I didn't understand anything the preacher said but I also could not hear anything after because he was yelling into the microphone the whole time and I'm pretty sure the music was on full blast in this tiny room haha but that was a fun experience! My testimony definitely grew that our church is true after that! We are continuing to work our best with the members and finding on our own! It's a process and I know as we are diligent and obedient we will see miracles. Something else cool that happened is a recent convert had a memorial service at the church and nonmembers filled the whole chapel. Bishop taught basically the whole plan of Salvation to them it was awesome hopefully we can start teaching some those people! Well that's all I got for this week! Los quiero a todos! Have a great week!






Comments
Post a Comment