BIKE TIME
Buen día, amigos! How is everyone doing? So Thanksgiving here was fun we did a big potluck as a zone because almost all of us are from America! Other than that it was just a regular day haha. Transfers just happened last week and surprisingly I got moved again! Not really surprising because I havent stayed in the same area yet for more than 3 months....but I dont mind it keeps it exciting to move around. Me and my trainee Elder Moreira were asked to open up the area spanish Red Deer with my old comapnion Elder Ford! If you can remember, I was in Red Deer back in March and April this year and I left because president closed down the Spanish area so I am super pumped to be back!! Elder Ford will only be with us for a couple weeks because he goes home at the beginning of January. Elder Moreiras english is getting a lot better but he was super excited to go to a Spanish area. He is such a great missionary he talks to literally everyone! So far we dont really have any investigators yet but we do have a lot of referrals and potentials! Hopefully we can meet with a couple people this week and find more Spanish people! Pray that I can make it through this winter because I'm the only one in the companionship that can drive and the snow has been pretty bad the past few days. I'll keep this email short because that's all the updates I got for this time!! Los quiero a todos! Hope you have a great week!







Comments
Post a Comment