COvid 19 time

 Hey everyone!! Everything is going well with me at the moment! The virus isn't too bad where I'm at right now. Congrats to my sister for getting married I'm glad I could Skype in for that! Nothing too much is new other than the fact that I might go home early because of this dumb virus haha. I'll keep you all posted on that. Church was interesting this week, us and another companionship just got together to do come follow me and the sacrament. It was actually turned out very uplifting and spiritual. On the bright side of all the caos the new Book of Mormon video is awesome! I love king Benjamin's sermon its so powerful. My favorite part is when he says that we can be happy and blessed in all things if we keep the commandments of God! I invite you all to pause the Disney plus(or netflix, if thats still a thing) and go watch it, its definitely worth it!😁 Anyways that's all for this week sorry it's short! Here's some pictures of us making rings with a member it was super cool! Los quiero a todos! Have a great week & stay healthy!




Comments

Popular Posts