Soooo Tired

Hey everyone!! Hows it going?? These past couple weeks have been great! The weather is getting warmer and more people are coming outside that we can talk to! We've got a couple new people we are teaching one is a guy named Lance who we met on the street and another is a lady named Joline who works at the place where we do service at! Our stake this past weekend put on an Easter Cantata on Saturday night & Sunday night and it was super good! It was basically a musical with narration. The singing was amazing and you can really feel the spirit testify of Christ and his atonement. 

So Lance was able to come to the Easter cantata and he really liked it! After it ended we talked to him for a while and he told us that he is very willing and wants to know the truth! When he went back home he told his brother how good it was and brought his brother the next night! We dont have him on baptismal date yet but he is super cool and he has a real intent to follow Jesus Christ. Joline is a lady that we always see and talk to when we do service at the Mustard Seed which is kinda like a homeless food shelter sort of thing. She is super friendly! She came to the Cantata and really liked it. She invited us to come over to her house for dinner next week so that should be fun! So we were able to meet with Trinidad again a couple more times and she is still doing great! We asked how she was doing with coffee and told us she hasn't drinken it in 2 weeks! We had a baptismal date for this upcoming Saturday but she told us that she is going to be really busy with work these next few weeks so she wanted to move the date to the first week of June. I hope I am still in this area by then! Last week she brought 3 of her friends to church which was awesome! And this past week she brought another friend. She's not even a member and she brings friends every week how cool is that!! I think that's all type updates I have for you guys!


This last week I was able to go on exchanges down to innisfail and three hills with Elder Smith! We had a couple really good lessons. It is very different down in three hills because it is basically a bible town. It was lots of fun though! This past district council I made a kahoot for Preach my Gospel ch 4 & it was lots of fun! By the next email I will see if I am staying here or leaving! I hope you all enjoyed Easter and were able to spend time with your family and friends! Have a great week! Los quiero a todos!!

Elder Rowbotham



Comments

Popular Posts