No more coffee for Tom
Hola familia y amigos!! This transfer has gone by really fast we only have 2 weeks left! So we recently got a new mission president and he is really cool! A couple weeks ago we were able to meet him and we played dodgeball it was really fun & tomorrow we have our first zone conference with him! He has already made a couple small changes in the mission he is a lot different than our last mission president! He told us that a new white handbook is coming out in a few months so I'm pretty excited for that. I was able to have the opportunity to go to the temple again and attend the Spanish session! It was super cool to be able to go in Spanish for the first time! It has been so fun learning Spanish and I am continuing to get better everyday! In our efforts to do more service for the community and find more people to teach, me and my comp along with the other north language missionaries started up a free English class! It's a great service because there's are lots of people here who need to learn English and we want to help them! We also have them fill out a registration asking if they want to learn about our church and a lot of Spanish people have said yes! We have been getting a lot of success so far! We have been teaching a guy named Tom and he is really funny. We have been trying to help him quit coffee so that he can be baptized! He is doing really good and hopefully he can stop for good! Other than that the teaching has been a little slow but there a lot of potentials! To explain the pictures the first one is the English Class from last night and the 2nd one is me holding two dead chickens with their heads cut off. (We were helping a member gut chickens and it was really fun and weird hahah definitely an experience I didnt think I was going to have on my mission ahah). The rest of the pics is just us working! Anyways I dont have any time left! I am doing great getting close to a year! & I hope all you are having a wonderful summer! Los quiero a todos!







Comments
Post a Comment